This week, world leaders have come together to set targets on some of the world’s biggest issues. Have You Seen My Rights? is a global coalition of organisations that working together to make sure this happens. Launched this week during the UN General Assembly, Have You Seen My Rights? is urging world leaders to make #5pledges to young people’s sexual and and reproductive health and rights (SRHR).
These 5 pledges include:
1. Be a Global Leader in Youth Adolescent Health and Rights
2. Commit to Comprehensive Sexuality Education
3. Provide Equal Access to Youth and Adolescent friendly health services
4. Support life-saving drug related harm reduction services
5. Effectively fast track the aids response to end the epidemic
Is it ok that millions of young people die from preventable diseases like aids? We don't think so, do you? Have You Seen My Rights? is a global coalition of organizations that have come together to overcome this crisis. We're urging world leaders to make #5pledges to young people's sexual and reproductive health and rights.