Location: Washington DC, USA, 25 June 2014
On June 25th, Girls’ Globe team member, Elisabeth Epstein attended Acting on the Call in Washington, DC. Girls’ Globe engaged various leaders and stakeholders through brief Instagram Interviews. Leaders were asked various questions related to progress and the way forward for improving maternal and child health as well as preventing needless deaths.
- Acting on the Call: Ending Preventable Maternal and Child Deaths By Elisabeth Epstein.
- Raj Shah, USAID Administrator
- Kate Dodson, Managing Director of Global Health, UN Foundation
- Stephanie Lynn Bowen, Senior Communications Manager, MAMA Global
- Purnima Mane, CEO & President, Pathfinder International
- Lisa Schechtman, Director of Policy and Advocacy of WaterAid America
- Podcast Interviews can be found here.